Harmonix and Disney have just added even more epic Award-winning artists to their Disney Fantasia Music Evolved rooster. Artists such as Elton John, Peter Gabriel, Cee Lo Green, Gorillaz, and even Mozart. So it sure seems like Disney Fantasia Music Evolved, will become the ultimate Fantasia music experience.
To bad that i don´t own a 360 or a Xbox One though. Oh well, hopefully i will own a Xbox One in the near future!
"BURBANK, Calif. — (April 14, 2014) – Disney Interactive and Harmonix Music Systems today reveal additional tracks for the upcoming Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved video game including songs from pop icon Elton John and legendary classical composer Mozart. Featuring over 30 tracks – including contemporary hits, classic rock, classical music, hip-hop, and more – “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved” allows players to explore legendary songs while choosing unique remix paths to create new melodies, beats and more."
Newly announced tracks that will appear in the game are:
- Peter Gabriel – “In Your Eyes”
- Gorillaz – “Feel Good Inc.”
- Cee Lo Green – “Forget You”
- Elton John – “Rocket Man”
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik”
D23 members, fans and PAX attendees were the first to play through these newly revealed tracks at an exclusive PAX East 2014 Community Event for “Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved” that took place in Boston, Massachusetts yesterday.
Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved is a breakthrough musical motion video game inspired by Disney’s classic animated film “Fantasia.” After being selected as the legendary sorcerer Yen Sid’s new apprentice, players are transported to a breathtaking world where music and magic combine to transform extraordinary interactive landscapes in entirely new and creative ways.
Previously announced tracks for the title include:
- AVICII – “Levels”
- David Bowie – “Ziggy Stardust”
- Antonin Dvorak – “Symphony No. 9 from the New World”
- Fun. – “Some Nights”
- Kimbra – “Settle Down”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- Bruno Mars – “Locked Out of Heaven”
- Nicki Minaj – “Super Bass”
- Modest Mussorgsky – “Night on Bald Mountain”
- Queen – “Bohemian Rhapsody”
- White Stripes – “Seven Nation Army”
- Antonio Vivaldi – “The Four Seasons: Winter , 1st Movement”
Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved is currently not rated and will be available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Kinect for Xbox 360 in fall 2014. For additional information about Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved, join the Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/fantasiagame, follow us on Twitter and Instagram @FantasiaGame and view all videos on our YouTube channel at http://youtube.com/FantasiaGame.
About Harmonix Music Systems, Inc.
Harmonix Music Systems, Inc., based in Cambridge, MA, and established in 1995, is the leading developer of groundbreaking music-oriented videogames. Harmonix was founded by Alex Rigopulos and Eran Egozy, who formed the company to invent new ways for non-musicians to experience the unique joy that comes from making music and have pioneered music and rhythm gaming in the US. For more information please visit www.harmonixmusic.com.
About Disney Interactive
Disney Interactive, one of the world’s largest creators of high-quality interactive entertainment across all platforms, is the part of The Walt Disney Company responsible for the global creation and delivery of interactive entertainment, multi-platform video games, and family-focused content across all current and emerging digital media platforms.
Disney Interactive produces and distributes a broad portfolio of content from Disney Interactive Games and Disney Interactive Media. Products and content released and operated by Disney Interactive include blockbuster mobile, social and console games, online virtual worlds, #1 kid’s entertainment destination Disney.com and the #1 Family/Parenting portfolio on the Web.
Nope, it´s not joke. It´s for real!
I honestly thought that the Snoop Dogg voice pack DLC for COD Ghosts was a very late April fools joke. But no, it´s 100% real. And the Snoop Dogg DLC are coming to Xbox Live on the 22th of April. And there will be other DLC packs as well
You will find more information about the upcoming DLC´s for COD Ghosts via the COD community homepage.
Get the Snoop Dogg Voice Pack along with a variety of other customization items on April 22, first on Xbox Live. A release date for other platforms to follow."
Call of Dutys community page
I just noticed that Kickstarter have released a app version of Kickstarter for iOS (it´s free to use). That was actually the first thing i saw this morning (i read my mails via my phone). I have no idea when the app was released though.
But it can't be that long time ago. Because then i would have heard about it. Anyhow, now you can enjoy Kickstarter on the go on your iPhone or iPad =)
- Discover new projects
- Watch project videos
- Get updates from projects and your friends Are you a project creator?
- Use the app to stay connected with your backers
- track your project’s progress
- post updates from wherever you are.
I'm quite aware of the fact that this is going to be a very controversial topic. Well, at least for some people. Because i have angerd a handfull of the Resident Evil fans in the past.
Anyways, i have been wanting to do a video about Resident Evil Remake for a very long time now. Mainly cuz i think the game deserves way more credit and recognition. And i also think that a lot of the new genartion of Gamers have missed out on Resident Evil Remake as well.
Which (imo) are a damn shame. So make what you will of this topic. But in my book. Resident Evil Remake will always be one of the very best survival horror games ever made.
Oh happy days! One can now finally download and play "Wild West in Zomboss Down" DLC for Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare. Well, at least if you have a 360 or a Xbox One at your disposal. Because i don´t think the PC version has been released just yet.
But i bet that the Zomboss Down DLC will show up on PC very soon. Anyhow, you can read more about the DLC via PopCaps Facebook page.
About PVZ Garden Warfare Zomboss Down:
"Take your battle to the wild west with the new Zomboss Down downloadable Game Pack -- available starting today, April 15th, for FREE!
The plants just blasted down the Zomboss blimp! The zombies are now roaming the desert and battling their way to a local golf course, which may just be a secret facility housing a Cactus army. It can all be found in the free Zomboss Down downloadable game pack, featuring the new Cactus Canyon Gardens & Graveyards Map, 8 new playable characters, over 200 wild customization items, an increased Level cap for each character, and all-new challenges to accomplish."
- Added new map Cactus Canyon (Gardens & Graveyards) – w/ cool Golf Bomb minigame at the end.
- New card pack added to sticker shop “Zomboss Down” – This is the only place to collect the new Zomboss Down characters and customization.
- 8 new playable characters to collect.
- 200+ new customization items added.
- 3 new consumable plants (Bamboo Shoot, Fire Peashooter, and Ice Peashooter).
- Now able to view party member locations during gameplay via a different colored Gamertag being shown over their character.
- Added 10 new achievements.
- Character level cap increased from 20 to 30, with new star challenges to complete.
- Players can now communicate with all other players in End of Round Screens
- Added a ‘Mute All’ button to leaderboard on Xbox One – This function appears when you enter the leaderboard and highlight another user.
If you want one. Then you better hurry up and buy one via Target. Because the offer will be over by the end of this week!
Target is offering a 2DS Pokémon X bundle THIS WEEK ONLY! on sale for the steep price of $99.99! The Bundle includes a Red-and Black 2DS. ( which is unusual as, the color of X is Blue ) While normally $149.99 for the bundle, and $129.99 for the Hardware alone, thats a huge markdown for the retail giant to offer customers, who want to experience the phenomenon of Pokémon, and simultaneously get a new DS system.
It's a game that has captured the hearts of millions of fans, both old- and new once again. The newest release of this generation of Poke'mon introduced Mega Evolutions, allowing our familiar favorites to become more titanic- and iconic than before. Featuring familiar favorites such as- Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, and Mew-two, who depending on your version of Pokémon X or Y has two distinguished Mega Evolutions.
If you haven't experienced the craze sweeping the world back into its warm embrace, go get it online at Target.com (insert link) , or visit your local Target and get started before it goes back up.
If you perfer to play on a larger scale however, Target is offering up a sweet bonus for you, who need a grander dual screen experience. Through April 19, Target is offering up a $40.00 gift-card if you purchase a 3DS-XL system, and you can use that gift-card to buy Poke'mon X or Y separately. Grab yours today, and I'll see you online!
The Gaming Ground
Sometimes i'm rather sceptical about game reviews and average scores. Because i have started to notice that "some" sites and magazines pretty much goes with the flow. For example. If one big video game site (or magazine) says a game sucks hard (or rocks really hard).
The rest will just go with the flow. "Killer Is Dead" are a perfect example of that. The game were not half as bad as the magazines said it would be. So i´m actually wondering if Spike´s PSV/3DS RPG game "Conception II".
Really are as bad as the video game media says it is? I guess i just have to try it to find out. Me, i always try to be as honest as i can when i review something (no matter if it´s a movie, game or whatever). But there sure is a lesson to be learned here.
1. Always TRY the game before you diss it
2. Don't believe the hypé
3. The only thing that really matters in the end. Are your own opinion. Because it's your experience, and one one else's.
"In Conception II, players take on the role of a young man beginning his training as a Disciple - a human gifted with the divine powers of one of the Star Gods, and one of the few who can fight the monsters that plague the world. These monsters emanate from the Pandora Labyrinth, which births these abominations at a prodigious rate. Worse yet, the Pandora Labyrinth is beginning to spawn labyrinths of its own, so it's up to the Disciples to put an end to it. And even worse than that, a Star God's power only resides within a human until the age of 18 and the need for new Disciples is at an all-time high. Meaning Disciples will have to combine their powers to "create" Star Children who can fight for them in battle. Let's put it this way... it brings a new meaning to the phrase "after-school activities."
- No Child Labor Laws: In addition to the protagonist and his fellow students bravely entering the Labyrinths, you must combine your powers with other Disciples to give life to Star Children, ethereal beings that can fight in battle. But, like regular children, it's important to make sure they're strong enough to face monsters from beyond the veil of sanity in battle.
- No Monogamy For You, Player: The protagonist has opportunities to strengthen his bonds with seven key heroines throughout the game. Not only does this help you create stronger Star Children, but the girls become more formidable as well, making them reliable partners in battle... and other places.
- Assume the Position: Monsters in Conception II all have weak spots, and their vulnerabilities are revealed based on the direction characters attack from. Colored arrows help the Disciples see which direction will cause the most damage when attacked. The order your party takes action will depend on your choices and each character's agility. Understanding the turn system and finding the best location to attack from will bring about swift and decisive victory.
- Getting Chained Down: Another key system in Conception II is the Chain Drive, a meter that slowly builds during combat. When it reaches climax, a monster will be chained down, slowing it dramatically. This opens the enemy up for major damage.
If you plan to visit the Nordic Game 2014 event in May. Then i´ve got some really good news for you. And you can read all about it further down the page =) So, will you guys visit NG 2014 this summer?
"The organizers of the Nordic Game 2014 Conference, 21-23 May in Malmö, Sweden, are very pleased to announce a dedicated Unity track as an integral part of the main conference program.
Mike Bithell, creator of critically acclaimed indie title “Thomas Was Alone”, and Peter Pashley, Tech Director for the just-released ustwo game “Monument Valley” are among the confirmed speakers.
"The Unity Track this year is a mix of internal Unity talks and external Unity developer talks. With this combination of sessions we hope to update attendees on all of the great new additions coming to Unity while also showcasing what Unity is capable of by inviting Unity developers from our community, to share insights into their own projects and techniques", says Joe Robins, Community Evangelist at Unity, and organizer of the track.
The track consists of 9 sessions, taking place on 22 and 23 May, during the final two days of the NG14 conference. As an integral part of the conference program, no other requirements than a full conference pass are needed to join the sessions.
The announcement of the Unity track at NG14 rounds off Unity’s powerful presence as an Anniversary Partner of the Nordic Game 2014 Conference.
Two additional Unity workshops will take place at Nordic Game. “Prototyping in Unity” will demonstrate how the Unity game engine can be used for creative work across industries. The second “Advanced Unity Workshop” is designed to up-skill attendees in the use of sophisticated character animations, NavMesh/AI and advanced scripting amongst many other things."